Returns and Exchanges
- All returns require a return authorization number. To obtain a return authorization number, please contact customer service at 877-760-0289.
- An unauthorized return of an order is automatically assessed a $20.00 fee.
- Calvert K-2nd grade curriculum must be returned with no marks, tears, eraser marks, bent or crumpled edges, or missing pages.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs of returns or exchanges.
- For 100% refund, items must be returned within 30 days of the invoice date.
- After 30 days, a 20% restocking fee is deducted from your refund. No refunds are given 60 days after the invoice date.
- An additional 5% fee is applied to orders when box sets are returned without all items or without all items in resalable condition. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- One exchange is allowed up to 6 months from the invoice date and nullifies a return. For an authorized exchange, please contact customer service at 877-760-0289.
- Calvert Online curriculum can be returned within 30 days of activation for a full refund. After 30 days, a 20% fee is applied. No refunds of Calvert Online are given after 60 days. Different terms and conditions apply to monthly subscriptions.
- Calvert Online monthly subscription payments are non-refundable.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks (6-8 weeks during peak times) for your return to be processed.
- Return credits are refunded in the same form of payment used for the original purchase.
- Full payment must be received with all orders. Orders can be paid by check, money order, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover).
- A minimum $20.00 service fee is charged for all returned checks.
CALVERT EDUCATION PRIVACY NOTICE
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
– make use thereof to operate the website and provide services to you;
– to comply with applicable law, which may include, for example, responding to governmental requests for your information, and responding to court orders and subpoenas by providing responsive information which may include your personally identifiable information;
– if you opt into such use, to provide your information to third parties that may be interested in providing services to you;
– to retain if we determine in good faith that applicable law requires us to retain such information (however, our retention of such information is solely for the benefit, we owe no duty to, and are not responsible for, any loss or destruction of your personally identifiable information);
– to our third party contractors that we have selected to assist us in providing the services offered in the website; and
We only have access to/collect personally identifiable information about you that you voluntarily give us. Other information we collect automatically – such information is not personally identifiable information; it relates to your use of the website and other statistical and page view information that our software collects automatically and is not linked to your personally identifiable information.
When you register your children for enrollment in Calvert Education schools or schools of our affiliated companies, we and they may collect information regarding you and your children; this information is only used to provide you with information about special promotions, new products, and services, or upcoming events from Calvert Education and its affiliated schools, and only in compliance with FERPA.
We understand that our student users who are under 13 year of age need special safeguards and privacy protection, and it is our intent to fully comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We do not collect personal information from children online at any point. Calvert Education only receives personal information about your children directly from you when you enroll your children into schools which we administer, and that information is used in compliance with FERPA.
We cannot prohibit minors from visiting this website. We must rely on parents, guardians and those responsible for supervising children under 13 to decide which materials are appropriate for such children to view and/or purchase. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230 (d), as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.
Security for Personally Identifiable Information
We take the security of personally identifiable information very seriously. Our website and database servers are hosted in a secured physical and network environment. Reasonable efforts are made to secure web servers, networks, host operating systems and databases against unauthorized access. Please remember that the security measures taken above are not foolproof; no website can guarantee that personally identifiable information will be protected in all situations. Therefore we can only state that we will make a reasonable effort to protect from unauthorized access the information that you provide, and that if we are notified of a breach, we will comply with applicable law, however, unless a statute provides you a right that cannot be waived, you specifically waive and covenant not to sue us for any data loss or breach of our system resulting in loss of personal information.
Social Networks and Other Online Services
Calvert Education may offer links to or integration with online social media networks and tools (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc. ) to you, the parent(s), on our websites. We are not responsible for the data collection, information use and sharing, and other policies or procedures of third party websites or services that we link to or integrate with. Please be aware that in some cases, and depending on how you have configured your privacy settings in such services, anyone may be able to read messages you post on social media websites and therefore your information that is linked in with or made available to these sites or services may no longer be private. We cannot guarantee the security of such information that you disclose or communicate online in public areas, and you do so at your own risk.
In some cases, we may permit you to integrate postings you have made on third-party sites including social networks, on our site. In such cases, we reserve the right to monitor the content that we allow you to integrate with our social media website and to delete, obscure or otherwise make unavailable your postings if we deem it necessary to do so.
This website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of any other website that collects personally identifiable information.
You May request to opt out of future marketing communications from Calvert Education by making a request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Allow up to 30 days to be fully suppressed from our marketing lists.
804 N. 2nd Ave. E.
Rock Rapids, IA 51246